profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"tanned as fuck."

my indonesian friends came over. their dad is having chemotherapy treatment for cancer here and so i took time to have an outing with them. rich indonesians, well-to-do businessmen and very religious, i kinda dread having them here. don't get me wrong, it's just that i'm basically the guide for the sight-seeing shites and it gets crazy when half the time you're trying to find the words to converse with them. my malay isn't that super and me being over-ambitious trying to speak with the indo accent doubles the fucked-up-ness of my malay language.

the lads gave a firm 'no' to the idea of mister david coming back. they said that he's very demoralizing. that's pretty much bollocks because if you're professional and adaptable, you can function under any coach or leadership. if you don't adapt in time, you get the boot. imagine mourinho to chelsea.

today was disappointing. i chose to hid it but constant 'fuck's roamed my brain.

and the december sun is scorching hot. i'm already fucking tanned. i get the usual, "why so dark?" treatment from people i meet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home