profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, September 24, 2006
first day of Ramadhan down, 29 more days to go. frankly, i've been dreading the month. life's so restricted and i'll always be guilt-strickened if i don't do the optional prayers at night. but by golly, who wants to do something optional? they should make it compulsory for indifferent people like me. however, and in a very massively ironic way, i'd like to experience laylatul qadr, the divine experience that'll give you anything you desire on that holy night. supposedly only saints or religious people will attain the experience and yours truly, is far from the status of these people. and the fact that i've clearly made my stand regarding the fasting month would make God prohibit me from experiencing the night because heck, you're not gonna give the experience to a guy who dreads the Ramadhan, are you God?

is it just me or is pinthongta shinawatra, the daughter of the former Thai premier, thaksin shinawatra, just hot?

lots of lovely babies today when i was outside killing time. after today, i want a beautiful baby, preferably female and have her named after a combination of a place in europe along with a bruneian touch to it, pronto. i want a baby but i don't want to make my own baby just as yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home