profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, October 26, 2008
"If the fish swam out of the ocean
And grew legs and they started walking
And the apes climbed down from the trees
And grew tall and they started talking

And the stars fell out of the sky
And my tears rolled into the ocean
Now I'm looking for a reason why
You even set my world into motion

'cause if you're not really there
Then the stars don't even matter
Now I'm filled to the top with fear
That it's all just a bunch of matter

'cause if you're not really there
Then i don't want to be either
I wanna be next to you
Black and gold
Black and gold
Black and gold"


i'm addicted to this song due to various reasons. deep stuff with the lyrics, the song has an electro-funk and soulful feel to it, a quasi-british thing going on and sparro, the artist, is openly gay which is actually pretty ironic considering that his father is a gospel minister. it's more of the lyrics actually, something religiously and spiritually abstract.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home