profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, January 25, 2009
so initially i was all ecstatic because i was posted back to civil defence academy at the fire fighting training wing. being back in the academy would mean that i would be working office hours, have a chillex time for the rest of my ns life training mat recruits. and i was happy as hell. then, just a day after my passing out parade, they told me that i am gonna be posted to bishan firestation and i was like, yo what the heck.

they told me that the new posting was 99.9% confirmed because they still needed the deputy's signature on the paper. so i held on that small chance of me staying put in the academy, of course, to no avail. my father called me up just now in the morning and told me that major azlan had personally talked to him and confirmed my posting at station 15.

how, now. how?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home