profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, December 25, 2005
crazy shite.

today was not one of the usual sibling quarrels between me and my younger brother. tempers flaired and i fucking whacked him hard. i let my arms flew across his body and straight away after that, for five straight minutes, we exchanged curses. fuck this, fuck that. cheebye this, cheebye that. bloody hell this, bloody hell that.

i can't stand him. calculative over petty, trivial things that really should be bygones, he initiated the squabble. and if you're thinking i'm bullying him, think again. he's in sec 2 next year, a rugby player, fucking huge, rugby built and fucking tall with at least 8cm over me. i can't believe i took him out. and for the first time in many, many years, he teared and cried.

what have i done?

temper, temper. i should really watch my temper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home