profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Wednesday, June 07, 2006
so i was with the skinheads today via my cousin who knew them. quite an experience, really. a bunch of funny guys with their very own ideology. they made me feel part of them despite 'looking' so different. there was also this kevin fella who was chinese amongst the many malays and i was utterly surprised. these people, they have the same mindset and everything except that they have their very own principles. i have such a huge amount of respect for them and i guess that these groups of non-conformists are often misunderstood. okay, so amidst the chilling session, there was a slight thrill when two other skinheads came running towards us saying they were attacked by some dudes. they were determined to find the assailants and went in search while me and my cousin just chilled on.

to end off an interesting day, when i was walking home,

i saw a butt so perfect it made me cry.

this, i swear. and the lady had short hair too! i know of some people who might have or come close to have the 'perfect butt' and i would die when they have their hair short.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home