profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, October 08, 2006
15 days down. my mom's like, 15 days already?! time flies! negative, mom, i'm suffering here. Ramadhan is giving me a knack of a time with all the physical, psychological and spiritual whathaveyous. i've not been properly fasting. i mean, sure, i'm really taking the part about not eating and drinking and fagging into my stride but i've been keeping the vulgarity part intact. the optional prayers, my gosh, has been inconsistent. skipped like what, 5 nights of optional prayers? and come the next two weeks, during the weekdays, i'll prolly be mugging my ass off at night so yeah, prayers away.

i don't know. i've been skeptical about these religious issues. i've gone through shite strong enough to change my perspective. bad memories stick with you, they do. and you question things when shat hits you badly even though you feel you've been trying to be a decent person.

well, been horny of late, for some apparent reason. and i want a tattoo.

and yay, hanis is back after one long-ass hiatus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home