profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Thursday, March 29, 2007
for the past few days, i pretended to be brosnan's lonely character who plays a jaded hitman (not that i wanted to kill anybody) in the matador for the sheer indulgence in self-pity because i love it. i am not happy. grandpa has cancer and it's sick that everybody's waiting for him to ring the alarm and i couldn't care less about them. i simply don't. the same goes to the realization over the fact that i've been a world class arse but i've got my reasons and i'm banking on some pseudo-psychic thing so that the message gets across. maybe i'll make the issue clear one day, say, on the 5th of never. and hey, the tourney's coming so go crazy. seriously, i will go crazy, like skipping my afternoon lessons just to run around the track in my boxers at 12 pm, believe me, if we do well in the tourney which i doubt we will because i don't think we will. soccer, fuck, i hate it because it's my only remedy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home