profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Friday, June 22, 2007
"To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest route to a heavy heart."


8 Comments:

  • i love you, baby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 AM  

  • i love the new history channel 08 on cable.

    By Blogger Trent Fellah, at 10:30 PM  

  • HAHAH! What a way to reply to "i love you, baby"! Thinking of getting the folks to sign up that channel too!

    AND! I love that Relient K song too! It's so.. snuggly and warm? Hahah. Man, I need some loving.

    AND! It's boring lah. Monday=Common Tests (I prefer to call it Mid Years cos CTs just sounds so.. not important)MIDYRS=DEATH=HELL because I am so so so beyond dead. Typically panicking but not really doing anything about it? LOL

    AND! (Okay. Long comment here cos I'm long winded and do not know for the love of god the art of summarizing) I just caught Sky High (AGAIN) ytd night! Warren Peace is sooooo sexy.

    And yes. One liners=you=lousy lah! :D

    (I bet you got this sick thrill seeing such a long loooonnnggg comment from me!)

    By Blogger Huda, at 4:29 PM  

  • hey!

    hahahaha. long comments are cool yeah?

    By Blogger Trent Fellah, at 10:25 PM  

  • hey bitch. now THIS is me k. miss ya lah alamak.

    By Blogger hanisah, at 1:07 AM  

  • AAAAAAH!

    like, finally, your blog is up and running.

    hahahahahaha.

    By Blogger Trent Fellah, at 6:50 AM  

  • why hello there.
    Well yes that was me. I sound pretty darn retarded, if you ask me. (and thats what "mugging" does best,uhuh)

    Oh, and xavier is boring.Dan & Young & perhaps the muttons are my pick.

    But nonetheless, 987 is still my choice for a 24/7 radio station too. hehs.

    Hope youre doing great! take care yeahh.
    -sery.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM  

  • hahaha.

    yeah.

    By Blogger Trent Fellah, at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home