profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Wednesday, November 21, 2007
so i plugged the earpiece on, right, while i was walking out. had my ipod on shuffle since morning, before the paper. after the paper, i was going to go out and there was the school attendant or something standing by the school gate. he was like, "you malay?" I was annoyed. so what? now a malay guy can't even do the fucking 'A's even as a private fucking candidate? he was smiling so i guess he didn't mean any harm. i raised my hand at him to acknowledge him and was like, "yeah, malay," and right after that, coincidentally or not, moby's "extreme ways" played on the ipod. i lighted a fag up and realized that i had just experienced a jason bourne moment. it was apt. and it was not until later that something hit me. it's over. it really is over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home