profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Thursday, December 24, 2009

can't avoid em. i'm talking about politics. politics at the workplace. as much as you try to avoid it, the inevitable still happens, it gets to you and pulls you down.

today it snowballed a bit and it affected me. i was sad.

what i don't get is that when you do something bad, people will hate you. when you do something good, people will still hate you.

i still believe that the world can change. i choose to believe that there is still some good in it and that if you want the world to change for the better, you should do your part. one person is enough to make good. wholesomely good. so fuck it, call me naive but i'm still gonna do my part.

even if it's at my fucking expense.

the best part is, higher management won't even look at you. they won't even hear you out. your comments/opinions/ideas do not matter. you've gotta face reality: you're in a lower league.

too much egotistical and stubborn people in this place.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home