profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Tuesday, February 14, 2006
and so my publicly proclaimed ambition to learn how to play the piano was heavily criticized by a few people who assumed my hidden motives of wooing women. i guess, it is wrong to want to be musically inclined or at least try to have a dream of being esthetically refined. with the romancing season on, any suspicions can be considered. but the fact is that my ambition is sincere with my utmost respect towards my mates who can at least play a bloody instrument. it's not about attracting the ladies but instead, it's about embracing what you always blast on your earpiece every morning of rhythms and tunes alike and trying it out yourself.

but no, i'll pass on the piano ambition because it takes years to master and it's too fucking difficult and expensive as well.

the match against cjc tomorrow is crazily anticipated. i seriously don't want to lose on our home ground especially on cca day. with loads of people watching, pride is definitely at stake.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home