profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Wednesday, December 30, 2009
the world is such a bad place. i hate it. even the nitty gritty things, how people from both sides are giving their two cents's worth on sezairi, with their blatant racism masked by subtle comments, headlines and actions. it makes me sad.

i feel tired nowadays. don't know if i'm jaded from work (or from the bigger picture).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home