profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

mark toh is gay.

mark toh: hey taufuck.
taufucked: ass. i cramp like fuck sia today.
mark toh: so you confirm going tomorrow?
taufucked: i guess so.
mark toh: can tell. menstrual cramps. day of your month. you shall get used to it soon. it's okay.
taufucked: talk cock.
mark toh: Be a man, Do the right thing.
taufucked: damn painful, okay?
mark toh: evident. now okay?
taufucked: aboh. my mom bought me 3 bottles of 100 plus. 1.5 litres. ask me to drink.
mark toh: crazy. wait, hold on. so you mean you went home, cried to your mom about your cramps?
taufucked: fuck. i wanted to. but i never, okay?
mark toh: then how come your mom knew about it. she checked the dustbin see all your used sanitary pads?
taufucked: talk cock.
mark toh: if cock can talk. my nipples can sneeze already sia.
taufucked: no lar. can breakdance. tomorrow 8.50.
mark toh: my nipple can breakdance? yours can ah? mine can do split sia.
taufucked: okay lar. i respect.
mark toh: okay. this is truly talking cock.

the usual meaningless conversation (apart from the confirmation of the timing for tomorrow's meet-up) i will always have with mark toh soon long.

okay, this will be my last post for the day. honest!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home