profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, January 29, 2006
misunderstandings are so frequent recently that they are exaggerated. maybe i'm hearing only one side of the story so i can't make any form of justification just as yet. i certainly know that i am the one at fault, with the source of problem from my very own blog a few weeks ago. i was merely being myself.

i mean, i treat my female-mates in my school like normal friends. the casual friendly touch, hand-over-the-shoulder-gesture, the charming talk (or 'flirtatious', if you must), the harmless hug, etcetera. heck, i do use my array of vulgarities when i'm with them too. no, it's not me being that cosmopolitan or the metrosexual or that gay-straight fuck. it's just the nature of things around myself with my classmates being predominantly female.

i'm an arts student, dude. maybe you're too conservative.

or maybe i'm too unorthodox.

bottomline is, i know that i am at fault. there is no use for arguments, really and i should respect your point of view. if anything, i will watch the line and try not to cross it as far as possible. and you should cut her some slack, yeah?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home