profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Sunday, January 15, 2006
life's an ass because i'm 17, because i'm confused, because i love the muscle strains after training, because i perpetually hit rock bottom emotionally, because i am being judged by shagfaced piss of all sorts everyday, because my hormones are raging, because i think i don't get enough orgasm, because i'm having trouble keeping my faith, because i choose life, because society stinks and because manchester united lost the derby match yesterday.

.

"When you said tulips
I knew that you're mine
When I caught you there
Crying in the night
Wearing my jacket
Wearing that smile
I knew that I'd found you

This could be an opportunity

Were you unawares
Did it catch you out?
Or did it break you in
Right from the start
It's as pure as fire
It's as pure as snow
I knew that I'd found you

This could be an opportunity
If you promise to let it grow

'Cause you're the one I love"

and when the prettiful butterflies come out, with all the opportunities in hand,

i realize that i don't fucking want any of it anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home