profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Thursday, December 29, 2005

don't try this (well, you can if you want to.)

i'm never shy in acknowledging to worthy ladies that they are good-looking, hot, gorgeous or if they simply have a wonderful personality. so i decided to leak out something really controversial:


taufucked. says:
i took time to flirt with athiyah just
now.
taufucked. says:
hoho.
MissyG[my pride spilled on the floor][i
aint gonna do the begging this time.] i dont need you.
says:
so?
taufucked. says:
just telling you.
taufucked. says:
cos she has this really attractive vibe.
taufucked. says:
i'd go for her if i really wanted to.

that was an audacious, if not an insane move. it's my bestie's girlfriend we're talking about.

I was being Honest.

i think what really made it all so crazy was the, "i'd go for her if i really wanted to." try it on your bestfriend's girlfriend, fellas. i will not hold myself responsible if anything bad happens.

but i'm not denying the fact that she really is magnetic in a non-physical way.


i really want britney's new album of the remixes. ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home