profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Monday, January 02, 2006

grandads and the lot.

i went through the old photographs that i found during the cleaning process. i realized that i was a crazy assed bugger with all the stupid poses, old school spectacles (i started wearing them in primary one!), my previously skinny dad and fucking cute younger siblings when they were three of four. also, it was a huge reminisce of old times with my grandparents.

i saw the photos of my late grandmothers, both my dad and mom's side, and my late grandfather. it's really amazing what you can find out on photographs. i found out that i inherited my nose from my insanely attitude grandfather who's still alive, my sepet eyes from my late grandmother of my dad's side and my eyebrows from my late grandmother from my mom's side. sadly, it's only facial features that you can determine and not the behaviour or characteristics now that they're gone. it makes you appreciate the deceased and any senior citizens you see around.

my grandfather who's still alive is truly an ass. he's as stucked up as i am but a little more fucked up than i am. things can really go crazy with him being the star. all my aunts and uncles complain and complain but when he really goes, it's gonna haunt them big time. old people are suppose to be mean and grumpy. my grandfather is a living example. and as much as this sounds gay, i love him and he's one cool grandad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home