profile


if holden caulfield is real and is living, if he chanced upon me, he'd beat the shit out of me and kill me with his bare fists. i am a fake. i love everything and anything anglo, thinks and act like i'm anglo when i'm actually not. i worship another race because i think my own race is incompetent and impotent when i might actually be more incompetent and impotent than they are. which makes me, as holden caulfield would have put it, a phony. a first-class, gold-plated, honey-brazen phony.

:):):)

tag

miscellaneous

www.AmmanMessage.com - The Official Website of the 

Amman Message






previous posts


acknowledgments

PHOTOBUCKET
C-BOX
MATT
BLOGSKIN BY EILEEN


Monday, February 20, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

alan smith's awkward fall that resulted in his dislocated ankle and broken leg sent shivers down my spine. fortunately, i did not catch the match on tv. the description and pictures of his horrific injury was enough to make me cringe. soccer hazards can be fucked up at the very core and usually, these injuries are not caused by heavy tackles but due to awkward falls.

i had my own case of ligament injury which lasted half a year. that did set my ass of knowing how painful injuries can get and how shitty the rehabilitation process can be. on top of that, you will get rusty after your long absence.

injuries are as real as the NYP handphone scandal and my NYP mates are making full use of the bluetooth technology.

well, i hope smithy will be fine.

and finally, happy belated birthday, hongo! hope you like the brokeback foosball thingy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home